Deadline: 31st October 2014.
You are responsible for:
· supporting the curatorial team in the actualization of the Hong Kong participation in 56th Venice Biennale;
· assisting in the planning and execution of the exhibition and related programmes; and
· conducting research, overseeing logistics of set-up and dismantling, maintaining exhibition records and other relevant administrative tasks.
1) possess a recognised university degree in Art History, Fine Arts or equivalent degree;
2) have at least 3-4 years of experience in coordinating, planning and/or implementing exhibitions and other public programmes, preferably for large-scale and/or international exhibitions;
3) have knowledge of 20th and 21st century history of visual art, preferably in relation to International Biennials and Hong Kong art history;
4) possess strong research skills and experience;
5) be highly-organised and detail-oriented; and
6) have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please submit your application along with your CV on or before 31 October 2014 via online application http://www.westkowloon.hk/en/careers or by mail quoting the reference number, name of the position, expected salary and your availability to:
Mr Galluf Yuen
West Kowloon Cultural District Authority
29/F, Tower 6, The Gateway
9 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from 31 October 2014 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
www.westkowloon.hk or contact
Mr Galluf Yuen at 2200-0123