27 September – 9 November 2013
Curator: Blair French
This is the seventh Christchurch Biennial for SCAPE Public Art, a not-for-profit organisation that installs ambitious, free-to-view contemporary public art at high profile sites in central Christchurch.
The curator Blair French’s three guiding principles for SCAPE 7 are: mobility, the unexpected and possibility. His curatorship of SCAPE 7 is informed by experiences of the changing Christchurch city environment.
The artists announced for SCAPE 7 will be producing new works of public art for the temporary public art walkway.
- Dan Arps (New Zealand)
- Fiona Connor (New Zealand)
- David Cross (New Zealand)
- Phil Dadson (New Zealand)
- Maddie Leach (New Zealand) and Jem Noble (United Kingdom)
- Shaun Gladwell (Australia/United Kingdom)
- ISE (Malaysia)
- Rob Hood (Christchurch)
- Miranda Parkes (Christchurch)
- Wayne Youle (North Canterbury)
- Zina Swanson (Christchurch/Dunedin)